TI Cycles of India guarantees that every Hercules fitness product is free from manufacturing defects under normal conditions of usage for a period of Two year from the date of original purchase and one year warranty for workmanship.
If the product is found to have any defect within this period, the company would repair defective part(s) free of cost, subject to the following terms and conditions.
Parts covered & conditions of Warranty
- All electronic and electrical parts, motors & Frames covered for the following range of products; treadmills, exercise bikes, elliptical trainers, home gyms, steppers and leg workers, For selected treadmill frames we are giving warranty of 3 years and it is mentioned in the machine itself.
- The Dealer / customer shall bear all expenses incurred in connection with transportation expenses of the fitness equipment, traveling / boarding / lodging of the technician and other incidental expenses if the equipment is installed outside the municipal limits of our branches / authorized service centers.
- Any change of ownership and any change of location of the unit have to be intimated to the company / authorized service centre at least a week in advance. This will enable us to transfer the warranty obligation for the remaining part of the warranty to the new location. Failure to do so will relieve the company from obligations under this warranty.
- In case of relocating, the company / authorized service agent has to inspect the fitness equipment before and after being shifted to the new location for the continuation of this warranty.
- Though the company will make a sincere effort to carry out repairs / replacements at the earliest under this warranty, it is to be noted that the company shall not be liable to do so within any specified time.
- Replacement of imported spare parts, if required, shall be subject to availability of the same from the respective manufacturer or supplier.
- Please comply with user weight capacities while using the equipment. Failure to do so will result in damage to the equipment, life and property for which the company shall not be responsible, for model wise user weight chart please refer Annexure A
- Use domestic grade equipment solely for personal use
- Meters and measures, including those on the equipment are merely indicative and not entirely accurate.
- This warranty will continue to be in effect with the terms specified in this registration, and the specified warranty period is not subject to change.
- If a defect is identified in the equipment during warranty period, the company shall retain any part of component replacement.
- The company / authorized service agent shall not be liable for consequential damages or resulting liability, damage or loss arising directly or indirectly for any delay in the performance of this warranty due to causes beyond its control.
- Under any circumstance the company will not take the machine back once sold.
- In case of any transit damage till dealer point and manufacturing defect the company will replace the equipment. This also subjected to the sales officer / service engineer approval.
Parts not covered under warranty:-
- All Plastic parts and rubber parts like end caps /side rails / hand sleeves for all the following range of products; treadmills, exercise bikes, elliptical trainers, home gyms, steppers.
This warranty remains invalid if:
- The fitness equipment is not used in accordance with instructions given by the company personnel or as per the instruction manual, defects are caused by improper or reckless use, repairs carried out by personnel not authorized by the company, the original serial number is deleted or altered, Equipment sold (or) transferred to other person, alterations in the electrical circuit, parts are adjusted or added, the product is subject to abuse or accident, damage is caused by repairs or while in transit, excessive voltage, flood, fire or natural calamities, modification or alteration of any nature is made to the equipment.
Please retain the invoice till the warranty period expires and produce it to TICI while making a claim under warranty. TICI has established Customer Care Centers for service assistance and resolution of problems. For any product information or feedbacks please contact 1800-102-2324.